15 May 2008

Have you seen a shirt like this one?

This is pretty much my favorite shirt despite the fact that the pattern is a bit more floral than I care for.
fave shirt WS
I've had it for ages and wear it over t-shirts all the time.
fave shirt MS
As you can see, the cuff edges have frayed off and I'm starting to accumulate some sizable holes.
fave shirt CU
I love this shirt, but it's too far gone to wear out in the world, so I'm looking for a replacement.

This is where you come in. If you see a shirt similar to this one online or in a store somewhere, please let me know in a comment or email.

Specifically, the ideal shirt would have (listed in order of importance):
  • the same color scheme as pictured above: a pale blue background with a sort of slate/denim blue for the pattern

  • a thick vine-like or scrolling pattern (or possibly a cool geometric)

  • no flowers!

  • made of cotton

  • no darts or fitted pleats

  • a collar that doesn't button down
If you see a shirt that doesn't meet all the ideal specifications but has the same feel as my shirt, please pass it along. Considering my own thus far fruitless search, I'm not expecting a perfect match. I just want another cool shirt I can wear as a layer over t-shirts.

I beseech you to keep an eye out.


Two years ago on TTaT: OK, I cave

1 comment: