22 October 2007

For real

The grass was looking furry. I had just thought, "It's too bad Dad's mowing the lawn. I would've put some eyes on it," when I glanced over and saw:

lawn beast eyes
and then,

lawn beastI had just been thinking it, and there it was: a fuzzy lawn monster complete with teeth. What are the odds the sun would reflect off the house in the right arrangement at just the right moment? Looks like I've got some Halloween mojo working this year.

One year ago at TTaT: my 25 favorite tv characters ever
Technorati tags: ,

4 comments:

  1. I know! At first, I was totally caught up in how cool it was and how I needed to shoot it. And then it reminded me of Magazine Man's October Moments and the weird factor increased.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a lawn monster... dems is crop circles! From very small aliens, of course, but you get my drift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good eye, Kevin, good eye. I didn't want to alarm anyone... ;)

    Actually, I have been wracking my brain to figure out how the reflection of the sun turned into a ring with a line across its middle. Haven't quite figured it out yet.

    ReplyDelete