01 June 2007

Swimwear

Girl stuff is not my forte could easily be a series title for me which is why when something is explained well, it captures my attention.

A couple nights ago when there was nothing on tv and I was folding my laundry, I stumbled upon Swimsuit Secrets Revealed on WE. They took 10 women of diverse body shapes and skin tones off the beach and helped each of them find a flattering swimsuit.

Don't mistake me: I'm a board shorts, t-shirt kind of person and even if I weren't self-conscious, I'd still probably wear that because I burn really easily. Nonetheless, I thought their tips were pretty good, so I thought I'd pass them along:

Swimsuit style tips

The show airs again tomorrow (June 2 at 11:00 AM), and its sequel More Swimsuit Secrets Revealed airs tonight at midnight and then 4:00 AM.

Good hunting!

Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment