28 June 2007

Let The Pictures Do The Talking: A Road Trip, ii

(Part i)

Biltmore Ticket

Moleskine 5a

Biltmore 3a Biltmore 2a
Biltmore Fall

Moleskine 6a

Camera acting up? Yes, I'd say so. Instead of the shutter firing when I depressed the button, it would wait until I'd given up on hearing the click of the mirror returning to place. Then when I'd smack the base of my camera on my palm to dislodge the mirror, it'd shoot resulting in a motley variety of low angle shots.

I'm fond of this one anyway though:

Biltmore 1a

Moleskine 6b

If you've made it this far, you may be thinking about how terrible my handwriting is. Well, yes, when I'm only intending to write something for myself. Writing fast while walking doesn't help legibility much either.

Moleskine 3b
Moleskine 4a
Moleskine 5b

(NEXT>>>)

Two years ago at TTaT: A Prelude to Bewitched
Technorati tags: ; ;

2 comments:

  1. I think your handwriting is excellent, personal (so many American females seem to have the exact same handwriting. Same with the French! Something you/ they are taught in school, obviously) - and efficient. And still way more legible than mine...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Scholiast! That's easily the nicest thing anyone's ever said about my handwriting. :)

    ReplyDelete