31 May 2007

Double As, baby

Over the past several months when I've played DDR, it's predominantly been in workout mode which keeps track of calories burned and other stats. In arcade mode, my scores weren't really improving, so it was more fun to see jump rope, jogging and swimming equivalents in workout mode.

I'd been playing one or two times a week up until a few weeks ago when my allergies and sinuses knocked me on my ass. Last week, I played once and felt I was doing rather well, so last night, I went back to arcade mode.

The game has numerical scores, but what's most memorable are the letter grades. My grades range pretty broadly across the songs including several that are so difficult I can't pass them, but I also have many As. Last night, I scored my first AAs and I was damn stoked about it.

From seeing other people play, I think AAA is where it maxes out, but I'll just have to get better so I can see for myself.

One year ago at TTaT: 21
Technorati tags: ,

No comments:

Post a Comment