17 May 2019

Life of Art SitRep #482 Abortion Is A Woman's Right, LGBT Pride, Outdoor Games

All the abortion ban laws passed recently or in the works make me furious. They are deliberately extreme designed to attack Roe v. Wade. The ignorance about women's reproductive health care the men making these laws display is infuriating though it shouldn't surprise me. The laws have nothing to do with medical facts. The GOP claims to be about less government oversight and interference but when it comes to women or people of color or immigrants? They are gunning for us.

Because really, can you have an abortion law while claiming it's about preserving life but threaten the death penalty as punishment? Apparently that hypocrisy goes unnoticed or is just thrown in with sights on The Supreme Court.

If preserving life were important to The GOP, we'd have reasonable gun control laws by now.

Anyway, to channel my fury into something productive, I created a collection of Abortion Is A Woman's Right protest buttons, stickers, bumper stickers, t-shirts, and banners:

Click through to see the whole collection.

On an upbeat note, I finished creating my new LGBT Pride Colorful Geometric Rainbow Pattern and put it on a t-shirt, button, stickers, address labels, tote bag, wall decal, poster, magnet, paper plates and napkins, gift wrap, and tissue paper:

I don't have it in a collection yet but you can see the latest products I've created here.

Also filled out my summer party supplies with cornhole games and frisbees:

See more in the following collections:

Also created an Add Your Business Company Logo Branded Ping Pong Ball which is available in several colors as well as glow-in-the-dark options:

Shot 70 photographs and 2 videos, culled 33 photos, 1 video, and rated rest.

Uploaded 424 photographs and 16 videos from last week, culled 173 photos, 1 video, rated rest. Took me ages!

Come to think I have more photographs I shot that I haven't uploaded yet as well.

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: 20 self portraits from 1996, day 9

No comments:

Post a Comment