29 March 2019

Life of Art SitRep #476 Graduation Invitations, Guest Books, Party Supplies

Looking at all the products I added to my store this week, I feel like I was fairly in the zone. Mostly graduation items, some HP laptop skins, and a new set of logo address labels. I added more of the black and white Class Of emblem to invitations, announcements, cap toppers, and guest books. Nearly all of the items I'd made with that design, I made in a navy and white variation.

The rest of the new black and white graduation items can be seen in this collection:

Here are a few of the navy and white Class of Graduate Typography Emblem items:

Some HP laptop skins and address labels:

See all the latest products I've created here.

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

How was your week?


13 years ago on TTaT: Tacos and the bear

No comments:

Post a Comment