22 March 2019

Life of Art SitRep #475 Graduation Sundries

This week I focused mainly on Class of 2019 graduation gifts, party supplies, and announcements. (If you're seeing this after 2019, you can customize the year on all of these items.) I'm particularly proud of this guest book:

Also created some Add Your Own Business Company Logo Tennis Balls:

See all the latest products I've created here.

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest. Created my first carousel pins. Changed featured boards.

Went to a bulb show at a botanical garden and shot 220 photographs. Also saw a botanical drawing exhibit while there. Good for the soul, I tell ya. I culled 45 photos but need to take another pass.

Also uploaded 75 photos and 2 videos from last week, culled 38 photos and rated the rest.

How was your week?


10 years and 2 days ago on TTaT: Near bust

No comments:

Post a Comment