01 March 2019

Life of Art SitRep #472 iPhone Glitter Cases and Office Supplies

I've been working on a new design for a while now, one I thought would be a simple variation just swapping out text which has been nothing but. Today I realized some of the kerning (space between letters) issues I'm seeing may just be a glitch in the design tool. Sigh. That one's still in the works.

Also did some backtracking this week as I learned that a new feature did not behave as expected, so I remade a bunch of products I'd made using it earlier, now without it.

In forward momentum, I created some new cases, a moving announcement postcard, a self inking return address logo stamp, and some file folders:

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

Watched "Advanced Photoshop landscape editing workflow" by Colin Smith.

How was your week?


13 years ago on TTaT: Life at 16: The License Test

No comments:

Post a Comment