06 May 2016

Life of Art SitRep #325 More OtterBox Cases & Duvet Covers

This week, I shot 96 photographs trying out some macro ideas I learned last week.

Scanned a bunch of sketches.

Culled 31 photos from 2015. Consolidated another tag in Lightroom.

Created a Photoshop action for basic metadata since I don't see a way to save a preset and I get tired of loading old ones I have to edit anyway. Then I put it to use on my recent scans.

If you know how to save a metadata template preset in Photoshop CC, please leave a comment pointing me in the right direction.

Resized a couple of designs so I could make two new reversible Duvet Covers. The flip sides have zigzags which you can see if you click through.

Rocklawn Arts blogged Add flair to your bedroom with a new Duvet Cover.

Finished adding my designs and started adding some photographs to:
OtterBox iPhone 6/6s Plus Cases

OtterBox iPhone 6/6s Cases

OtterBox iPhone SE/5/5S Cases

OtterBox Samsung Galaxy S7 Cases


Reorganized categories some in my store.

Made my end of month backups.

Have you backed up lately?


10 years ago on TTaT: TODAY is Free Comic Book Day
Note: Free Comic Book Day 2016 is Saturday, May 7th this year, but the link in that post is still good to find a participating comic shop near you!

No comments:

Post a Comment