16 March 2016

The Trickster's Hat: A Mischievous Apprenticeship in Creativity

The Trickster's Hat: A Mischievous Apprenticeship in Creativity11. The Trickster's Hat: A Mischievous Apprenticeship in Creativity by Nick Bantock

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


If you're interested in getting into collage making, I highly recommend this book.

Collage isn't my normal mode of working (probably all the more reason I should try it), but there are also drawing, writing, and other creative prompts that could be applied to all manner of disciplines. I got more into the book the more I read and have bookmarked a bunch of things I want to try.

It's also a fun look into how the author (who wrote and illustrated the Griffin & Sabine books) thinks and creates and solves his own creative blocks/stagnation.


10 years ago on TTaT: For my amusement

No comments:

Post a Comment