16 February 2012

If You Ask Me (And of Course You Won't)

If You Ask Me: And of Course You Won't9. If You Ask Me: And of Course You Won't by Betty White

My rating: 4 of 5 stars

A quick enjoyable read. I read it in 2 sittings. After the first half, I was thinking I'd give it a 3 for the Hollywood anecdotes typical of many celebrity memoirs, but while reading the second half which has a few contemplative bits, I felt it merited a 4.

Her positive outlook was a restorative reminder for me on a couple of days when I was feeling down.

The book contains lots of great photos spanning much of her life and career. I was pleased to discover I have a couple of things in common with Betty White. I'd like to have a few more.


Two years ago on TTaT: Ancient Muscle Memory

No comments:

Post a Comment