09 December 2011

Life of Art SitRep #96 Making up for lost time

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I

  • Created designs for 5 new product lines, a new personal best!
    White Circles on Light Blue Purple and White Gingham Pattern 
    Check out the complete collections of White Circles on Light Blue and Purple and White Gingham Pattern products.

    Green Circles on Red Red Circles on Green 
    Check out the complete collections of Green Circles on Red and Red Circles on Green products.


  • Red and Green Rectangles 
    Check out the complete collection of Red and Green Rectangles products.

  • Remade Rainbow Planets necklace twice. First time [zig!] just shifting image to right a bit. Then I realized that if I really wanted to balance it better, I needed to revise the design for a square rather than rectangle [zag!]. I like how it came out:

  • FB'd, Tweeted, blogged, zblogged Purple and White Gingham Pattern. zBlog started giving me an error message and hasn't been allowing me to post, so I may just let it slip into oblivion. Not a big fan of WordPress, at least not the way I had to work with it on that site.

  • Tweeted, FB'd: Red and Green Rectangles, Red Circles on Green, Green Circles on Red, and White Circles on Light Blue links.

  • Took 5 photo booth shots of my stamps.

  • Tweeted several sales and FB'd two.

  • Posted 42 products to blogs.

  • Rearranged store a bit.

  • Watched Designing for the Social Web with Justin Seeley on Creative Live.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    Two years ago on TTaT: Heifer International

    No comments:

    Post a Comment