28 October 2011

Life of Art SitRep #90 Abracadabra

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
This week, I

  • Shot 46 photographs trying out "Sammon Swirl" technique. Pretty cool. I'll put one up when I get a chance.

  • Post-processed Red Dianthus with Raindrops photograph using what I've learned about Photoshop in recent months. Created a collection of Red Dianthus With Raindrops products. Noticed 6 templates didn't show up during quick create, so I'll have to go back again to make those items. (Zag!)

  • Made calendar posters with Rainbow Polka Dots on White, Rainbow Planets, North Window, Puffy Clouds On Blue Sky, Red Linen Fabric Texture:

  • Remade new cases for Double Arch and finished making Rainbow Bullseye wrapped canvas and tile which were stuck in 'in progress' limbo. Made Rainbow Bullseye boxes with full bleed.

  • Finished making Tiles, 2" boxes, and Tile Gift Boxes for remaining 21 suitable designs.

  • Made Rainbow Polka Dots on Grey image and created a product line for my store. I like how the grey has an almost metallic feel to it.

  • Zblogged Rainbow Bullseye and Rainbow Polka Dots on Grey.

  • Posted 19 of my products to blogs. Set up my Rocklawn Arts blogger blog to receive email posts to and started posting to it on Wednesday.

  • Tweeted, zblogged, and FB'd some sales.

  • Renamed photo files in 2 folders.

  • Reworked my avatar from scratch and swapped it out everywhere I could think of that I have a profile picture.

  • Watched "Exploring the Light with Rick Sammon" Creative Live workshop.

  • Finished reading September 2011 issue of Popular Photography.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    A year ago on TTaT: Say "ah"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment