13 July 2011

Bona fide tower

We drove past a cool tower surrounded by scaffolding. "That's so cool," I said, "too bad the light's all wrong. We need to be going the other direction."

"Would you like to turn around?"

It was a token question, out of politeness. But you know what? Screw that. With undeniable conviction, I answered, "Yes. Yes, I would."


I caught this next shot while driving past: back in the bad light, but it gives you a full view of the tower.

Even though the scaffolds and structure don't look like it, my photos remind me of watching Atlantis launch live on Friday.

As excited as everyone doing the coverage was, I was anxious until they were in space and safely detached from the fuel tanks. The first shuttle launch I remember watching live exploded.


3 years ago on TTaT: Random Scan Sunday 8: Fall foliage

No comments:

Post a Comment