21 May 2010

Life of Art SitRep #15

A series to mark what I did to further my pursuit of a life sustained by my art each week. Committing to these posts is a commitment to action, because to have content for them, I have to do something. Every week. If you have any sort of goal you're pursuing, feel free to share your efforts of the past week in the comments. Or encouragement, that's good too.
*******
This week, I
  • Shot 23 photos.
  • Edited my store's intro, shortened it by another line.
  • Edited my store and some product tags.
  • Tracked down someone with an old category list on the forum, got it, and sent thank you email.
  • Drew 2 sketches.
  • Mulled over my store's title and whether I should rename it or recreate store with new username so URL matches store title.
  • Considered deleting Flooded Golf Course from store. Haven't yet but may soon as I'm not convinced it fits with my vision for my shop.
A pretty quiet week overall. Been feeling a bit rundown and engaged in more reckoning than action. Don't quite have answers, so we'll see where this week takes me.
*******

What did you do to pursue the life you want this week?


A year ago on TTaT: Irony

No comments:

Post a Comment