13 September 2013

Life of Art SitRep #188 It's like thunder, lightning...

But in this case, actual thunder and lightning. Quite a bit of it this week and quite close at that. The chances may be small (or not, I'm not really sure) that my computer will get fried in a lightning strike, but I do know I don't want to buy a replacement computer right now. So when it gets rumbly, I shut down and unplug. All this is to say I didn't get a whole lot done this week.

On the upside, my current iPhone 5 cases will also fit the iPhone 5S making them iPhone 5/5S Cases.

iPhone 5C cases are being added by auto-migration.

I also made new templates for iPod Touch 5G cases which I'll start adding soon.

Updated LOA summary product and template count for August.

Re-profiled the color of my display.

Started work on a new autumn design.

Read Popular Photography May 2013 issue.

How was your week?


3 years ago on TTaT: Favorite semi blurs

No comments:

Post a Comment