11 January 2013

Life of Art SitRep #153 Kicking Ass and Takin' Names...

...which in my world looks like finding my cool, repeatedly, and staying on my course. In this week's case, a pretty damn productive one.

Shot 33 photographs.

Remember the 8 new cases I started adding to my shop last week? I finished adding them to all of my existing photographs and designs as appropriate. 252 new cases.

Protect your iPads with:
Powis iCase iPad Mini Cases
Powis iCase iPad Cases
DODOcase iPad Cases
Protect your smartphones with:
SkinIt iPhone 5 Cases
Case Savvy iPhone 5 Cases
SkinIt iPhone 4/4S Cases
Case Savvy iPhone 4 Cases
and
SkinIt Samsung Galaxy S3 Cases

I also created a new Checkered Black and White design, wrote a description for it, and added it to my shop.
Checkered Black and White Case For The iPad Mini
Checkered Black and White Case For The iPad Mini by RocklawnArts
Check out more Black and white iPad Mini Cases at Zazzle
Checkered Black and White Sleeves For iPads
Checkered Black and White Sleeves For iPads by RocklawnArts
Look at other Black and white iPad Sleeves at zazzle.com
Checkered Black and White Bags For Laptop
Checkered Black and White Bags For Laptop by RocklawnArts
See other Black and white commuterbag at zazzle

Check out the complete collection of Checkered Black and White products.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Checkered Black and White design. Blogs on the new phone cases and iPad cases will go up next Tuesday and Thursday, respectively.

Rearranged my store some including consolidating my polka dots designs into one category minus the rainbow ones.


3 years ago on TTaT: 2010: This is your secret name in our troop

Oh, you guys, I have a theme for 2013. I've just felt paranoid and derailed from writing about it given events of late. Maybe in the days to come. The comments on that 2010 post are some of my faves.

No comments:

Post a Comment