24 August 2012

Life of Art SitRep #133 Finding the Wagon

...to get back on it. Progress this week though.

Shot 138 photographs.

I got a small tablet for my computer months ago but never warmed to it. During a Creative LIVE workshop recently, a tech guru said that when they hire new staff or interns, they always take their mouses away leaving them only with a tablet to use for two weeks. So I'm trying it. I started Sunday afternoon and am gradually grumbling less about it particularly now that I understand how to select text with it.

Think I need to set one of its buttons to the Dashboard since I miss easy access to that. Still occasionally triggering things I don't want to happen but less so, so that's somewhat encouraging.

I also started adding new Case-Mate Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Motorola Droid RAZR, and HTC Vivid Tough cases to my store Rocklawn Arts:

Hmm, somehow I just pulled this tab out into its own window. I did not mean to do that. At least I didn't lose my post.

Just managed to do that a second time so calling it quits seems like a good idea.

I'll just add that I watched the 1st two days of Photoshop for Photographers with Ben Willmore on Creative LIVE. The replay of Day 2 is airing now for free and Day 3 starts at 9AM PST on Friday.

It's pretty great and not only because I understand it. :) He's a very good teacher and is focusing on the key elements and how to use them rather than trying to teach all of Photoshop. You don't need to know it all. There are usually 6 different ways to do everything, but you just need to know one. I'm getting there.


Two years ago on TTaT: From my other related life

No comments:

Post a Comment