18 May 2012

Life of Art SitRep #119 List fatigue

It's not like last week was the first time I made to-do lists. I get more done when I make them, and yet... there is an unrelenting quality to them that puts me off. There is always more to do.

It is nice, however, to complete a task you keep putting off. The one I finished wasn't critical, but it needed doing eventually, so it kept staring me down in the meantime. The beauty of this task is that I don't need to do it again, or at least not for a very long time.

Another task I incorporated into my workflow so I can keep up with it moving forward. Prevent the bog from getting deeper!

Do you have any suggestions for combatting list fatigue?

Besides the usual Rocklawn Arts tweeting and blogging, I created a Green and White Chevrons design.

Check out the complete collection of Green and White Chevrons products.

I also got out to photograph five days this week which was nice.


How are your pursuits going?


A year ago on TTaT: Caveats

No comments:

Post a Comment