09 February 2012

Life of Art SitRep #105 Enough

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
Enough was the word of the week. I let one new design for my shop be enough which let me attend to other matters. Finding some balance this year it seems, or at least learning to stop when I should stop on occasion.

This week, I

  • Created Red and White Chevrons design and product line.

  • Blogged New Red and White Chevrons design:
     
     
     
     
     
    Check out the complete collection of Red and White Chevrons products.

  • Revised one of my designs when I figured out a more efficient way to make it and started a couple others.

  • Posted 44 products to promotional blogs. Started doing posts to my Rocklawn Arts blog manually so formatting for tweets and squidoo lenses will look better.

  • Tweeted, FB'd new product line Red and White Chevrons.

  • Rearranged store a bit.

  • Renamed photo files in 9 folders.

  • Finished reading Photographer's Survival Manual: A Legal Guide for Artists in the Digital Age.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    First time I've posted on this day since I started blogging in 2005, woo! Not sure why but I'm always excited to come across these rare dates I haven't posted on before.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment