02 December 2011

Life of Art SitRep #95 Rest and education

Every week, I work towards creating a life of art for myself. This is the zigzag filled journey.

Play along in the comments with your own pursuits if you'd like. (That's where I'll cheer you on.)
*******
Clearly hit a lull this week, but I think it's a reaction to pushing myself hard the previous weeks. Just need to get my head back in the game, as they say.

This week, I

  • Shot 8 snapshots.

  • Watched Wordpress for Photographers workshop on CreativeLive. Made some changes to my zblog on the fly during it. Still not really sold on WordPress as a website platform. Do you like it or have another preference?

  • Did some research for a design I'm working on.

  • Tweeted several sales.

  • Blogged, zblogged Black Friday, weekend, Cyber Monday and Tuesday sales.

  • Reorganized store a bit.

  • Had my Rainbow Polka Dots on White binder showcased on Bebops' blog.

  • Posted 39 products to blogs.

  • *******
    How are your pursuits going?


    Two years ago on TTaT: Hiccups and epistaxis

    No comments:

    Post a Comment