26 May 2010

Moon over mountains, essentially full






Not too bad considering the junky old camera I took these with, but not as awe-inspiring as it felt in person I'm afraid. Ah well. Maybe I can go back Friday and get it with a better camera, weather permitting. However, perhaps not to the private housing complex one might allegedly enter thinking their no trespassing sign is merely a deluded attempt at warding people off a public road. Except apparently the road is private. Allegedly.

The boat ramp has its own perks. There was a snapping turtle hanging out in the parking lot. He was rather dark and I was just hoping to get a halfway decent shot of the moon so I didn't try to get his picture though.


A year ago on TTaT: Where are the bears when you need them?, I knew it was a possibility, I'll just say this

No comments:

Post a Comment