30 April 2021

Life of Art #584 [Custom Graduation Guest Books, Logo Post-it Notes, Employee Photo ID Badges]

584 weekly updates. That's a lot of weeks. Over 11 years of my journey to create a life of art. Though that journey continues, this will be my last weekly Life of Art post. There may be some stray ones in the future, but for now they are draining too much of my energy that could be better spent on other tasks.

If you want to keep up with what I'm creating (I would love that!), please check out the

Products tab at Rocklawn Arts and sort by Newest to see my latest additions.


Follow me at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest to see new pins on curated boards.

Follow me @RocklawnArts on Twitter to see new products and designs as I add them.


And now to this week:

Created three Elegant Class Of 2021 Photo Graduation Guest Books. 

This one has an abstract hand-painted pattern of black curves on white on the back and a white spine with black text:

This one has an abstract hand-painted pattern of white curves on black on the back and a black spine with white text:

This one has the same abstract hand-painted pattern of white curves on black on the back and a black spine with white text. The only difference is the year is shown as 202x so people will know it can be customized in the future:


Created Custom Business Logo Contact Info Large Faded Logo Post-it Notes, Custom Faded Business Logo and Text Post-it Notes, and a Custom Business Logo Contact Info Big Faded Logo Notepad:



Also created some light colored Custom Hospital Employee Logo Photo ID Badges:





Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

Shot more photographs I've yet to upload.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment