18 September 2020

Life of Art #552 [Featured Card and Custom All-Over-Print Aprons]

The most exciting thing this week is that one of my holiday cards was featured on Zazzle's home page on the top banner. It may still be there today since the sale is still going on. If you're reading this later, you can see a screenshot of it in my post here. But if you're seeing it now, take advantage of the sale. It's also available in several other color variations.

Get it 50% off with code Z100DAYSXMAS

until 9/18/2020 11:59 PM PST

What A Year Modern 3 Photo Teal Holiday Card:

Also exciting is the addition of custom all-over-print aprons to my shop. I need to make some more collections, but I'll share some here. (Forgive me as I struggle with blogger's forced interface update. I've been reverting to legacy for as long as possible but it seems my time has run out. Adding links is now a much greater hassle.)

I started with gingham, checkered, and pinstripe patterns, some with monograms:

Add your logo, name and/or text to any of the aprons in this collection to create branded employee uniforms. Click through to see all the color variations and style options:

Created a What A Year Modern 2 Photo Blue Holiday Card. This is a folded style card, I'll be making more of these in other colors:

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

Made 2 new calendar video pins.

Watched/read "How to use Layer masks and selections to interlock objects in Photoshop" by Colin Smith.

How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment