04 September 2020

Life of Art #550 [New Logo and Video Pins]

Embraced a new logo for Rocklawn Arts. I had been reluctant to stray from the full name for a long time figuring most people don't know my business, but social media profile images are so small I doubt anyone could read it. What I realized is that on most sites the name resides next to the profile image anyway.

So here it is. On some websites the edge will appear as a circle. I left enough room so the RA will fill the circle without getting cropped. For pins on Pinterest, I've just been using the letters as a logo mark without the background color. (You can see that in action in the links below.)

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest and made my first video pins. You can see them at the links below:
Custom Business Logo Supplies

Vote Blue Election Gear

Register to Vote collection

Biden Harris 2020 Bold Election Gear

Biden Harris 2020 Blue Watercolor Election Gear

Shot 25 photographs and 1 video, culled 5 photos, rated rest.

Uploaded 54 photographs and 1 video from last week. Culled 18 photos, rated rest.


How was your week?

No comments:

Post a Comment