11 March 2020

The Art of Movement

The Art of Movement9. The Art of Movement by Deborah Ory and Ken Browar

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


What a wonderful collaboration of photographers and dancers highlighting their athleticism, skill, and artistry. I also really enjoyed the quotes from the dancers as they share their insights, encouragement, and experiences with dance.

I found it really inspiring. Though I do not have the flexibility, strength, training, or dexterity of these phenomenal athletes, I felt inspired to celebrate how I can move, in the ways that I can, while I can.

I am tremendously grateful there are people in the world who dedicate themselves to dance as a profession.

The beautiful hardcover is definitely going on my wish list.


10 years ago on TTaT: The Bulb Show, a spring treat

No comments:

Post a Comment