22 March 2020

Old Paperwork

This afternoon I started going through really old paperwork and found I diligently saved all my work related receipts. Every trip to the Los Feliz or Griffith Post Offices memorialized with a handwritten note "DP reels" or "reels and resumes." Many of the receipts had almost completely faded with time while others were still perfectly clear. My ink notations remained on all where the work use was not obvious.

I could just recycle or shred years worth of papers, but for now I'm weeding. It's like a better scrapbook than a diary in some cases.

The receipts I tossed except for one from that year: a year's subscription to weekly Back Stage West when it was only available as a printed magazine.


10 years ago on TTaT: Creek, exhibits A

No comments:

Post a Comment