03 January 2020

Life of Art #515 [Happy New Year!]

Happy New Year, all y'all!

Not much to report this week since my dialed back efforts over the holidays were mainly behind the scenes.

I did create a new Rocklawn Arts logo that I have yet to roll out. I'm still deciding if I like it. It just uses the initials so it will read better at tiny social media icon sizes, but I feel there is value in having the full name displayed. What do you think?

Saw an art exhibit of paintings and a living plant wall which was cool.

Shot 218 photographs and more I've yet to upload.

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

I hope your holidays have been lovely and wish you all a healthy, happy, fun, prosperous year and decade to come!


14 years ago on TTaT: Mulling

No comments:

Post a Comment