04 January 2020

A Worthy Fog

It was foggy when I got up this morning.

Usually I get up, brush my teeth, work out, shower, and then have breakfast.

Today, I kept looking outside as I started my work out wondering how long the fog would last. The hour-by-hour forecast showed fog at 4 and 5, but I figured it'd be too dark and that I was better off going while I saw fog outside. I decided to roll the dice and finish exercising because I knew the chances were slim that I'd go back to it, but then to head out to photograph some fog.

I dug out the pants, long sleeve tee, and hoodie I'd worn yesterday and threw them over my pjs and hit the road.

It wasn't as foggy down by the river as I'd hoped; actually it was raining slightly but I got out and shot anyway for about an hour.

While I was shooting it crossed my mind that I still wasn't done culling and rating photos I took a week ago and have yet to look at photos I took a couple days ago, and here I was adding a lot more to go through. It didn't stop me from shooting though.

When I got home, I took a shower, put on a clean set of clothes, started laundry, and then finally sat down to eat breakfast at quarter to 3.

Here's to photographing atmospheric conditions when they occur!


14 years ago on TTaT: Saying it well

No comments:

Post a Comment