27 July 2018

Life of Art SitRep #441 It's beginning to look a lot like what now?

Lots of reading articles, critiques, research, and videos this week. Working on leveling up my winter holiday game.

However, I started the week by adding more Embroidered Political Hats to my shop. Here are a few:

See the rest of the Embroidered Baseball Caps. They are available in several colors and 3 styles.

I also created some geometric tree shapes which I started adding to items in some variations, White Trees on Mint Green Christmas Pattern, Modern Mint Green Trees on White Christmas Pattern, and Modern White Trees on Red Christmas Pattern:

More to come!

Also created a Bold Modern Blurred Christmas Tree Lights Holiday Card:

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Random Scan Sunday 10: Bedroom sketch

No comments:

Post a Comment