29 June 2018

Life of Art SitRep #437 Modern Summer Blue Wave Pattern Gradient

So I kind of feel like I'm sending these out into the void. They take a fair amount of time to compile which is perhaps not the best use of my time if no one is interested. I'm going to try out a slim version to simplify this with just a few highlights and links to where you can see more.

I created a wide array of products this week as well as a new wave pattern design. Here are some highlights:

See all the latest products I've created here.

Rocklawn Arts blogged Fancy Geometric Black White Stripes and Diamonds Wrapping Paper.

Created collections for Purple Geometric 50th Birthday Party Supplies, Blue Geometric 50th Birthday Party Supplies, 50th Birthday Teal Geometric Party Supplies, 40th Birthday Blue Geometric Party Supplies, 40th Birthday Teal Geometric Party Supplies. You can see the new collections here.

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Random Scan Sunday 6: Fall flowers, leaves

No comments:

Post a Comment