01 June 2018

Life of Art SitRep #433 Milestone Birthday Invitations and Party Supplies

Started out the week shooting over 48 photographs. Of those I culled 19 but I have another set of photos I've yet to upload.

Most of my time was focused on creating a variety of milestone birthday invitations. Here is a sampling:

Then I started working on party supplies and gifts for the black and white checkered invitations for 40th, 50th, and 60th birthdays:

Reorganized items in my store some.

Created some Paper Napkins to go with paper plates already in my store:

Created a new Red and White Gingham Pattern Wrapping and Stationery collection:

Pinned to boards at Rocklawn Arts on Pinterest.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: Random Scan Sunday 2: Movie records

No comments:

Post a Comment