21 October 2017

Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People

Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People44. Captivate: The Science of Succeeding with People by Vanessa Van Edwards

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


Full disclosure: I won a copy of this book, but it's one I would have gotten around to reading anyway. Also, I'm really happy to own it as I will be revisiting sections.

The chapters are broken into various people hacks for making connections with people in the first five minutes, first hours, and first five days. Lots of doable tips.

Much of the material was familiar to me because I follow her scienceofpeople.com blog and have watched her classes on Creative Live, but I enjoyed the format and further details included in the book.

I look forward to checking out the bonus features for the book online.


11 years ago on TTaT: Better and better

No comments:

Post a Comment