13 January 2017

Life of Art SitRep #361 LifeProof iPhone Cases

Though I hadn't heard of LifeProof cases until recently, I'm thoroughly impressed with how rugged they are. They are the first cases I've added to my shop which are waterproof, submersible to 6.6 feet for 1 hour. They are also shockproof surviving drops from up to 6.6 feet, DirtProof, and SnowProof.

I added select designs and photographs to new LifeProof iPhone 6/6s Cases, LifeProof iPhone 6/6s Plus Cases, and LifeProof iPhone SE/5/5S Cases:

When iPhone 7 cases become available, I will add designs to those.

Shot 6 photographs, culled 2.

Did some work on my photographic archive.

Updated LR and PS programs.

Updated links, LOA files for new cases.

Read Pop Photo Nov. 2015 issue.

How was your week?


11 years ago on TTaT: Cell spam

No comments:

Post a Comment