15 September 2016

Sights from a day

A painting I loved: a still life in a diner. A red menu propped up by a bottle of ketchup and glass sugar pourer in front of it.

Photorealistic.

In effin' watercolor!

Just amazing to me.


Later:
At my favorite local pub for dinner. Stopped in their tiny single room restroom to wash up. There was a nice wall lamp beside the mirror.

A nice change from the brutal overhead lighting so common in public restrooms which always makes me think, Damn, I have a lot more grey in my hair than I'd thought.

The side light instead made my curls look particularly awesome with just one streak of grey that looked cool, my face half in light, half in shadow.

Then I noticed at the top of the mirror a small sticker that read: you are beautiful.


After dinner:
A fox hesitated then jogged across the road right in front of the car.

Perky ears, bushy tail.


10 years ago on TTaT: Out and about (Aw, I miss audioblogger.)

No comments:

Post a Comment