05 February 2016

Life of Art SitRep #313 Your Name Front and, well, Off-Center actually

Looking back at the week, it turns out I shot quite a bit of video, 64 clips. I also culled quite a bit from that shoot and other recent shoots. Doing my best to be brutal to save myself time and energy in the long run.

Also revised Black Stripes and Chevrons with Your Name with a narrower name band and started adding it to my shop. The name/text and background color are customizable!
Black and White Stripes Chevrons with Your Name Market Totes
Black and White Stripes Chevrons with Your Name Market Totes by RocklawnArts
Check out Customizable Reusable Grocery Bag online at zazzle

Rearranged store categories some. Culled some products.

Updated LOA and links files.

How was your week? Have you made your monthly backups yet? I still need to do that.


10 years ago on TTaT: At a loss

No comments:

Post a Comment