13 November 2015

Life of Art SitRep #301 Promotion

Last week I wrote, "Oh the lists I need to make. Or add to. And then accomplish. Which sadly don't directly translate to a life of art but will ultimately facilitate it. I hope."

When I linked to it on Twitter, I had an epiphany. I needed one big list rather than lots of little ones on scraps of paper.

So I made one big list grouped in sections and started checking steps off. Very nearly done.

On the art front this week, most of what I did was promote my Veterans Day Sale: here on TTaT, on my Rocklawn Arts blog, and on Twitter.

I set some items in my shop to direct only.

Shot 9 photos.

Updated descriptions and tags for Abstract Photo Fabrics and Christmas Fabrics.

How was your week?


10 years ago on TTaT: All you have to do to sell it is commit

No comments:

Post a Comment