21 August 2015

Life of Art SitRep #289 iPad Air Cases and Pillowcases continued

Plugging away this week and developing systems for accomplishing more tedious yet significant tasks. Pretty straightforward actually. I stuck a sticky note on my desk with two tasks I need to do every day: update one product line's description, update one product line's tags. If I do more in a day, great, but if not, I will still be steadily chipping away at a time-sucking but important endeavour.

To that end, I revised tags for 6 product lines and descriptions for 9. (I implemented my system a few days into the week.)

Created more Pillowcases:

Created more iPad Cases. (There's no direct link to all of the iPad Air 2/iPad Air Folio Cases I've been adding at the moment, but they are currently the Newest additions and will therefore show at the top of the page on that link.) Each of the iPad Air 2/iPad Air cases is also available as cases for the iPad Mini, iPad 2/3/4, and Kindle Fire HD/HDX. Just select the appropriate model in the sidebar of the product's page.
Black Diamonds on White Geometric Pattern
Black Diamonds on White Geometric Pattern by RocklawnArts
Check out more Black and white Cases at Zazzle

Watched Email Marketing for Crafters with Abby Glassenberg on creative LIVE.

How was your week?


3 years ago on TTaT: In Case You Were Wondering...

No comments:

Post a Comment