17 July 2015

Life of Art SitRep #284 Shot A Lot

Put me somewhere visually interesting and I'm gone. Prepare to be patient. I will be in my own world as I create photographs that capture details, nuances... my unique view of my experience of a place.

I did that twice this week and it bolsters my soul.

Shot 275 photographs and 1 video at a botanical garden and easily a few hundred more (haven't downloaded yet) at a beautifully restored garden estate.

Created white and black thick and thin 2016 calendars in PS, a task that clearly pushes the limits of my old computer. Fortunately, I was able to download the files to an external hard drive after its most recent crash. Reminded me of its fragility though. C'mon, Apple, update your entire iMac line for back to school.

Started updating my 2015 Calendar Products to 2016 versions:
North Window Arch 2016 Calendar Poster
North Window Arch 2016 Calendar Poster by RocklawnArts
Browse anotherPoster template design online at Zazzle
Rainbow Polka Dots on Grey 2016 Calendar Poster
Rainbow Polka Dots on Grey 2016 Calendar Poster by RocklawnArts
Browse through more Posters, Art & Prints at Zazzle.com

The rest of my White Stripes and Chevrons on Red with Monogram products posted. Here are some of the new additions:

Rocklawn Arts blogged New White Stripes and Chevrons on Red with Monogram pattern.

Updated links and LOA files.

Read Popular Photograph April 2015 issue.

How was your week?


4 years ago on TTaT: The Return of the Black Pig

No comments:

Post a Comment