22 May 2015

Life of Art SitRep #276 Stripes and Chevrons en route!

This week I worked in a different room. Couldn't say I was more productive but it definitely had a different feel. It provided a separate area for work which made it easier (for good or bad) to shut off. May need to explore that further once I find some more space.

Got my ailing computer up and running for a bit to prepare some designs.

Started creating some new template sets, more time consuming than usual with the addition of customizable monograms.

Added my new design Black Stripes And Chevrons With Monogram On White (yeah, that's a mouthful) to my first batch of new templates. More to come!

Rocklawn Arts blogged Geometric Rainbow Pattern LGBT Pride T-shirts and Rainbow Geometric Pattern LGBT Pride Stickers.

How was your week?


Two years ago on TTaT: Fractional Storytelling #8

No comments:

Post a Comment