30 April 2015

The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body

The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body31. The Roll Model: A Step-by-Step Guide to Erase Pain, Improve Mobility, and Live Better in Your Body by Jill Miller

My rating: 4 of 5 stars


This is a book to own and keep not on your shelf, but flipped open beside you as you try a new rolling sequence.

Jam-packed with info on anatomy, proprioception, personal stories, and techniques for rolling out knots and kinks in your body.

If you want more control over how you feel in your body, strategies to tackle pain and tightness while improving your mobility, this is a great resource.

It's got loads of photos demonstrating the ball rolling techniques, but you can also see videos online to get a feel for it. I was sold on her approach before I read the book as I have a couple of her DVDs. I often roll out my upper back and feel better for it. It's rare a day goes by I don't roll out something.

Highly recommended if you want to put more of your well-being into your own hands.


4 years ago on TTaT: Perspective on the decay of beauty

No comments:

Post a Comment