16 May 2014

Life of Art SitRep #223 Slow ride

Has anyone else been grogged this week? The weather changes coupled with allergies and sinuses have been knocking me out.

In more conscious states, I renamed, tagged, added metadata to photographs from 18 rolls of scanned film. In one case when I'd only noted the year and month of a shoot over a decade ago, I was able to come up with the exact date! I love the sleuthing that the internet makes possible. (In this case, the key was knowing that I'd gone to the Huntington on their free day of the month.)

Calibrated my monitor.

Changed flowers folder cover photo from dianthus to epimedium photograph.

Watched Creative Wow: Shape the Why and How with Jack Davis on creative LIVE.

How was your week?


A year ago on TTaT: Fractional Storytelling #4

2 comments:

  1. For the first time since moving to Oregon I am hit with allergies this year. I am constantly clearing my throat and I'm congested all the time. It's really frustrating and I do not like it one bit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sucks. But rejoice in the times you had without them!

      Just occurred to me, "So that's why some people are perky." They don't have allergies from spring to fall or sinus issues with weather changes. Must be really nice, something they take for granted, but I wouldn't know.

      Hang in there! I hope you allergies let up soon!

      Delete