07 February 2014

Life of Art SitRep #209 Blown pupils

This week felt weird. Got over a foot of snow on Wednesday and despite the bad roads was able to make my eye appointment. Since I'd gotten a ride, I let them dilate my eyes. My pupils were huge the rest of the day, so working on my computer or reading was a bust. Feels like a missing day.

Despite that misstep, I shot 26 photographs.

Created Lavender and White Chevrons pattern featuring 2014 color of the year, Radiant Orchid.
Lavender and White Chevrons Glass Jar
Lavender and White Chevrons Glass Jar by RocklawnArts
Browse Lavender Candy Tins online at Zazzle.com
Lavender and White Chevrons Hanging Pendant Lamps
Lavender and White Chevrons Hanging Pendant Lamps by RocklawnArts
View Lavender Lamp-In-A-Box Lamp online at zazzle

Made 2 sets of new product templates.

Made monthly backups.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Lavender Diamonds on White design, New White Diamonds on Lavender design, New DODOcase iPad Mini Cases at Rocklawn Arts!, New Clipboards at Rocklawn Arts!

Updated links and LOA files.

How was your week?


4 years ago on TTaT: Sketchbook, page 2

No comments:

Post a Comment