27 December 2013

Life of Art SitRep #203 The Finish Line At Last!

If you've been following along with my life of art, you know the past couple of months have been an ongoing marathon of new product additions to my store with ever furthering finish lines. Last week, Zazzle announced their last new product launch for 2013, so I finally had a proper end point in sight.

I rocked it out finishing the more time consuming additions of Poker Chips, May28th Watches, Table Lamps, Hanging Lamps, and Big Greeting Cards.

And completed the latest creations of Rickshaw iPad Mini Sleeves, Case-Mate Tough Xtreme iPhone 5/5S Cases, and finally, Flasks. Huzzah!
Purple and White Zigzag Flasks
Purple and White Zigzag Flasks by RocklawnArts
Check out other Purple Flask at zazzle.com

There is, of course, always more to do, but it feels good to have completed this huge task.

Updated LOA and links files with flasks.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Pocket Journals at Rocklawn Arts! and New Big Greeting Cards at Rocklawn Arts!

With any luck, I will also have successfully updated the operating system on my computer. Fingers crossed. Figured I'd write this first just in case.


7 years ago on TTaT: The Returns

No comments:

Post a Comment