20 December 2013

Life of Art SitRep #202 Approaching finish line

With Zazzle's announcement of their last new product launch for the year, I feel my marathon of adding new items to my existing designs is finally approaching an end. You know, until next year. I do think I can get caught up by next week, at least I'm hoping that's true. Then I can get back to creating and adding new photographs and designs.

So, what did I accomplish this week?

I made templates for Rickshaw iPad Mini Sleeves, Case-Mate Tough Xtreme iPhone 5/5S Cases, and Flasks. I finished adding these new products to all of my film photographs in my shop. I still need to finish going through my digital photographs.

For my digital designs, I finished adding Light Switch Covers, Cutting Boards, and Rickshaw iPad Mini Sleeves and made some headway with the new iPhone 5/5S cases.
White Polka Dots on Black iPad Mini Sleeves
White Polka Dots on Black iPad Mini Sleeves by RocklawnArts
Check out more White polka dots iPad Sleeves at Zazzle
White and Navy Diamond Pattern
White and Navy Diamond Pattern by RocklawnArts
See other Navy and white Cutting Board at zazzle

Also created Poker Chips,
May28th Watches, Big Greeting Cards, Table Lamps, and Hanging Lamps for my Light Blue and White Zigzag design. These are more time consuming to do so I gave myself a break from them this week.

Changed back all iPad 2/3/4 Powis cases that Zazzle auto-switched to iPad Air cases that I'd already made. Sigh. My least favorite sort of work to do.

Rocklawn Arts blogged New Poker Chips now available at Rocklawn Arts! and New Light Switch Covers now available at Rocklawn Arts!

How was your week?


A year ago on TTaT: The Kindness of Strangers, part 4

No comments:

Post a Comment