14 June 2013

Life of Art SitRep #175 Windless seas

This week, I created a Purple and White Diamond Pattern design and added it to my shop.

Made new stickers for Dark Red and Blue Rectangles, Double Rainbow Barcode, Feisty, Green and White Diamond Pattern, Green and White Gingham Pattern, Green and White Zigzag, Green Polka Dots on White, and the rest of my rainbow designs as needed.
Green and White Zigzag Sticker
Green and White Zigzag Sticker by RocklawnArts
Look at more Green Stickers at zazzle

Changed my store's top picks to rainbow design items in honor of Pride. Rearranged my store a bit.

Watched Photoshop Mastery: Retouching and Collage with Ben Willmore.

I'm still feeling at loose ends this week. Need to shake myself out of it and plunge ahead.

How was your week?


Two years ago on TTaT: Working the Room

No comments:

Post a Comment