08 June 2013

Change will be thrust upon me soon enough

So, what feed readers are y'all using these days?

I tried The Old Reader but I don't like it as well, so I've been continuing with Google's Reader while I can.

Before that I tried Feedly but couldn't get it to work (I think I know where I went awry, maybe). In any case, I never heard back from their customer service which does not feel promising.

Anything you love out there?

The time she is a-ticking down on me.


A year ago on TTaT: Life of Art SitRep #122 Short and Sweet

7 comments:

  1. LOVE Feedly. And they replied to me via Twitter and email very quickly. Not sure why not you. How recently? They've had a huge influx of new users so that may be it. I talked to them very shortly after Google's announcement and before their official endorsement of Feedly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. A couple weeks ago by email. Maybe I'll take another stab at it.

      Delete
  2. I love Feedly too. And so do a lot of other people, apparently: to corroborate what Kevin said they announced on their site that in the wake of Google's announcement they saw something like three million new users in the space of a couple of weeks.

    Give it another go. I think it has a lot of potential.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OK, but you realize I may need to enlist you as tech support. :)

      Delete
  3. Nothing. But I sure hope a solution drops into my lap before Google shuts down!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me too, but so far nothing, so I figure I better have something ready in my back pocket. Grr.

      Delete
  4. I love Feedly too. It took a bit of adjusting but now I like it better than GR.

    ReplyDelete