28 September 2012

Life of Art SitRep #138 Sisyphus is my bitch

Sisyphean task: 0, Claire: 1.

This week anyway. I finished reviewing & customizing the rest of the new iPhone 5 cases and Samsung Galaxy S3 Cases that Zazzle added to my shop. Yay! Doesn't sound that involved but I had to go through them all one at a time, and I had a couple hundred. It felt like I wasn't getting anywhere for such a long time.
Bokeh in Spring
Bokeh in Spring by RocklawnArts
See another case for iPhone 5 at zazzle.com

Also shot 66 photographs, the moon and Heavenly Blue morning glories (not at the same time).

Finished reading Lighting Essentials: A Subject-Centric Approach for Digital Photographers by Don Giannatti.

Posted 48 products to promotional blogs.

Watched Days 2-3 of Kevin Kubota's Lightweight Location Lighting workshop.

Watched Day 1 of Workflow + Album Design with Khara Plicanic.

How was your week?


A whopping seven years ago on TTaT: Geek slip

No comments:

Post a Comment