20 July 2012

Life of Art SitRep #128 Woo!

Remember when I used to itemize (nearly) everything I did during the week in my life of art posts?

If I did that this week (and many of late), it'd be so crazy long. It's no longer a question of posting to stay motivated, I just am. Feels good.

Now I just need to figure out how to direct that motivation in the most beneficial directions. It's an ongoing process.

What then are the highlights?

I watched the Work. Life. Balance. workshop with Tamara Lackey on Creative Live. Really pretty great. On sale for $29 until 7/22/12 9PM PT. Think I'm going to have to pick this one up.

Nearly done adding Playing Cards to my store. Love that there are several card face options to choose from.

I made my first clock! I'm still working on number layouts for the circular clocks. Surprisingly difficult to get the numbers perfectly aligned.

Made 2013 versions of some Calendars.

Noticed I was missing some skateboard designs, a casualty of some template sets I made without a skateboard template. Took care of that and added 15 Skateboards to my shop.

How are your projects going?

Dude, I totally hit publish without including any of my new 5 Bisected Red Lines! Here you go:


Two years ago on TTaT: 28. The Book of Codes

No comments:

Post a Comment